One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4th day without her and i can't endure it anymore..

Hellos ! :) T.Weixin's boyf here again for the 4th time , and shes still in Malaysia , it's been 4th day and i can't endure it anymore , and i still have 5 days more to endure? WHAT IS THIS ;( can't the time be faster ? sadded , she's coming back in 5 days , still quite long uhx . But still i good right ! , everyday help her update blog , keeping her blog from alive , hahas , she wants tags she said , ><' She called this evening by her father Malaysia number , wow , guess what , i cried (Y) when i heard her voice , i admit that i was a " Hambao " (crybaby) .. the call only less than 2 minutes :( still i cried . 


I can't sleep without hearing your voice , 
I can't have a good day without hearing your voice ,
I can't enjoy myself without hearing your voice , 
I can't even sit down properly and eat my meals properly without hearing your voice ,
I can't even walk properly without hearing your voice , 
I can't even find my way when I'm lost without hearing your voice ,  
I kept wishing that my phone will have your name suddenly appeared and its a call or a text ,
I just need you by myside right now and thats all i want ..

It's been 4 day that i endure , and i cant endure anymore , so come back to me right now alrights? 
iLoveyou , 
AlmousC,

No comments: