One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Thursday, December 16, 2010

5th day , im gonna dying

Hi all , guess what ?  i'm dying due to missing her too much , shes coming back on this sunday morning! goodiegoodie! :x she called me today and i became a hambao again , LOL . Was like , im in the living room suddenly got a call from her , i when like jumping and AHHH and ran into my room and my mom stared at me , like ah whats wrong with him ? funnydie . Wow im so informal today , maybe informality :D  , this is just a short post , not really long , bare with me , next one 6th day gonna be a big one ,

Baby , i miss you , i'm still faithful to you like how u are to me , <3
Baby , i love you , i'm still enduring like how u tell me to , <3

No comments: