One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3rd day without you ,

Hi ! :D Guess what people ? Today is TAN WEI XIN's birthday & she and me being together for 6 months ! 6 months is long to us , but still we have a longer road to go right , :D a better road for both of us , we will go through it together . Well , people , wish her " Happy birthday ! " she wants more she said :P presents too ! LOL , angbaoangbao ~ 12.38am now , I'm chatting with her over MSN right now , superhappy ! .
Baby , we came this far , we will continue till the end right ?  You have 90 wishes on facebook , 1 monthsary wish on facebook ! Webcamed with baby today , my baby brother extra come disiao :D at least he called jiejie , LOL! 1 year old only ley ! called jiejie , but awhile later messenger problems , sigh . 


Its time for her to sleep already , :D i also need some sleep , goodnights people! 
不管将来发生什么事,我,陈耀辉都回在你身边,没有一个moment我会离开你的,我爱你!
(Fail much chinese for me)




Baby , its been 6month since we're together , are u happy? :D cus i am .
1 hour 7 minutes 48 seconds passed in our monthsary , 
Iloveyoubaby.

No comments: