One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Sunday, May 15, 2011

3months of not blogging! :)


What's life without happiness?

Hey, readers. :) Are you all happy that i'm back to blogging? I hope so. Anyway, life after a break up is definitely not happy, but who cares. They say I deserve someone better. So i'd been spamming myself with lovelies, e.g Maya, Foursomes, Honey. Isn't it awesome? I supposed it to be cuz I've awesome friends! Anyway, yup. Gna attend a birthday party buffet tomorrow, I hope it'd be fun! I don't know what to post about actually, but I know know I've to be happy!

Okay, friends, don't worry. I'll be fine. :) I'm better then the past, so, just don't give up on me!
LEAVE TAGGGGGGS!


DAY 13 - A LETTER TO SOMEONE WHO HAS HURT YOU RECENTLY.
A,
Hi, :) I guess, you should know who are you? haha. Yup, thanks for hurting me, maybe not since the start, maybe after a few months after we've been together. the you after a break-up seems happier, not bad what. ^^ this only tells me you were never serious in this relationship. it's okay, at least i think you enjoyed hurting me? this way, i'll hate you more. best of all, after not even a week, you've fallen for another girl. fine, i'll never force love, i know you're not mine. so now, just don't giving up wooing her oh, i'm looking forward to the day we're gna be strangers. This is the last time i'm gna say, i miss you. & i'm over you. (K)goodbye. :) 

No comments: