One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Monday, December 20, 2010

Khelin's here again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hi,Khelin's here to blog for this blog's owner, Weixin sister of mine. Oh, I'm still considering of whether shall I go for her belated birthday celebration. I don't really know her friends, I will feel shy and awkward leh, how? Well, she thought I'm 14 with a 18 years old face but I'm only 16. I feel myself like so old old old old old old. Why? :( 
Forget it, hehe. 
This is the second time I come over her blog and write nonsense on her blog, do Weixin's reader find me familiar? Oh well...... 
Sis ah, I think you more popular than me in the cyber world. ^^.
Okay, I'm just writing nonsense here. 

Sister, I love you. 
Goodbye, xoxo. 

No comments: