One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Sunday, December 26, 2010

9th day , its Christmas .. and you're not with me .

hellos! 1st thing first , MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! , baby went Malaysia and it's her father birthday , so .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ! Sigh , baby ah baby , why go Malaysia again , 9th day without you already ley , been staring at my phone and hoping your name will pop out ! :o . 
But lucky at night u called me if not i'll be worrying for you .. at least i get to hear your voice >< , well , tomorrow I'm going Bukit Panjang which is my 2nd house there , celebrate ex christmas i guess , 
well , hope i won't get lost , and hope i can request for a new Alienware Laptop , yawn .. Christmas party at my house was boring , drank Absolut Vodka , head got heavy so yeah , stopped . My drinking not good i know , :( well .. Gotta end this post short and sweet ! 


Baby , tomorrow morning and you will be in Singapore , <3 faster ! 

No comments: