One.

Photobucket
Clairetwx, seventeenth.
I ♥ my girlfriends.
Twitter|Facebook|Tumblr


Saturday, December 18, 2010

7th day ,

Shes coming back! Shes coming back! :D Sunday Morning 6am plus she will be back in Singapore! Fast hor , keep on blogging like this, day by day and now 7th day alr , tmr at night she will be taking bus from malaysia and will be coming back to Singapore , good hor! :D . sigh but i have work , saturday and sunday wow , at least earn some money uh , no money how to go out?! how to buy things lol ,
A Lovely Couple Will Still Love Each Other Either Poor Or Wealth ,
Wow parents went power house for birthday party friend LOL ! good right never bring me go one .


2 days more ,
im waiting . 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Few years later, I will bring u cheong with me.

Luv mummy. :D